(6 days and 5 nights, $5,000)
This comprehensive examination is conducted by an excellent medical team in a high-end medical facility. It is the most effective way to get to know your health status quickly for the prevention of diseases in a timely manner.
- Day 1 – Arrival at the hotel and check-in
- Day 2 – Health checkup
- Day 3 – Treatment, visit to Gamcheon Culture Village, boat tour, and seafood dinner
- Day 4 – Free time
- Day 5 – Consultation with doctor(s) based on checkup results, tour to Yonggungsa temple, and dinner at the Ahopsan Forest
- Day 6 – Departure
Which hotel will I be staying at?
You will stay at Shilla Stay Haeundae which is a four star hotel located near Haeundae beach.
How many people will share the hotel room?
The tour costs are charged based on two persons per bedroom. If you would like a separate room, there is a charge of $400 per person.
Where is the location of the hotel?
It is located near Haeundae beach, so you can enjoy nearby tourist attractions and popular restaurants, including the Dongbaek park and a large-scale aquarium.
6 day checkup program
After a one-day checkup, patients stay in Korea for the results. The results are released in four to five days and a medical team will provide a consultation on the results. If treatment is necessary for any identified symptoms or illnesses, professional doctors will also provide treatment consultation. This program offers both checkup and rest in Korea.
1-day check up
If your schedule is demanding, this one-day program will be the choice for you. This program includes only initial consultation on the day of the checkup and results, written consultation and medicines are mailed by post. If additional checkups and consultation with doctors are needed, they will proceed at your next visit. It offers both checkup and rest in Korea.
The program includes:
- Accommodation at Shilla Stay Haeundae for six days and five nights
- Round trip train ticket from Seoul to Busan
- Pick up concierge service
- English into Korean interpretation
- Checkup (Gold Program)
The program does not include:
- Flight tickets, meals, and tour program
- Consultation with other doctors, except for checkup
- Extra checkup
- Visits to other doctors
- Costs for additional medicines