(8 days and 7 nights, $3,800)
The program offers a tour to experience the nature and culture of Korea, along with comprehensive health checkups, professional dermatology treatment, and anti-aging treatment.
- Day 1 – Arrival at the hotel and check-in
- Day 2 – Health checkup
- Day 3 – Anti-aging treatment
- Day 4 – Visit to Gamcheon Culture Village, yacht tour, and meal at a seafood restaurant
- Day 5 – Hiking and spa
- Day 6 – Personal counselling for Korean beauty products and shopping
- Day 7 – Free time
- Day 8 – Departure
Which hotel will I be staying at?
You will stay at Fairfield by Marriott Busan Songdo Beach which is a three star hotel located on the Songdo beachfront.
How many people will share the hotel room?
The tour costs are charged based on two persons per bedroom. If you would like a separate room, there is a charge of $400 per person.
Where is the location of the hotel?
It is located on Songdo beachfront. You can enjoy walking at the nearby Amnam Park and a cable car that passes over the sea. Well-known shopping spots and tourist attractions are also located within 10-minutes drive of the hotel.
Treatment and anti-ageing program
Comprehensive health checkups are conducted in the no.1 hospital in Busan. Any illnesses are identified and the physical condition of patients is checked in a comfortable environment. It includes a wide range of checkups for the prevention of serious illnesses including cancer.
You can look younger and be prettier without surgery. Specialized dermatologists provide tailored treatment and therapies for healthy and glowing skin.
The program includes:
- Accommodation at Fairfield by Marriott Busan Songdo Beach for 8 days and 7 nights
- Round trip train ticket from Seoul to Busan
- Pick up concierge service (please refer to the program schedule.)
- English into Korean interpretation (please refer to the program schedule.)
- Smart laser lift therapy (one session)
Health checkups (limited to checkups included in the program)
- Two meals (Please refer to the program schedule.)
The program does not include:
- Flight tickets
Meal costs (except for the two meals included in the program)
- Optional tours
- Consultation with doctors and treatment
- Additional consultation with doctors
- Additional checkups